Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaPortailLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25

Go down 
4 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Pure_Shakii_fan
Admin
Admin
Pure_Shakii_fan

Female Broj postova : 144
Favourite album : Donde estan los ladrones
Registration date : 05.04.2008

Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Empty
PostajNaslov: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimepon tra 28, 2008 10:39 am

Shakira took her voice to Washington D.C on Tuesday (April 22) for a Global Campaign for Education. The singer was determined to ask the United States Congress to donate money for the cause she has been supporting for a long time. At the press conference on Capitol Hill Shakira said that the advocacy group is “pressing world leaders to provide funding for primary education for 72 million young children who now miss out on schooling as a result of poverty.” She followed her speech saying, “In the developing world, where I come from, sometimes education is considered a luxury, a privilege, and not a human right, and this always bothered me. So this is personal to me."

Ovo je na engleski, kom se da prevodit, nek prevodi...
haha cool
[Vrh] Go down
https://shakirafan.1forum.biz
So don't bother

So don't bother

Broj postova : 14
Registration date : 20.04.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimeuto tra 29, 2008 10:21 am

Kammy Shakirita je napisao/la:
Shakira took her voice to Washington D.C on Tuesday (April 22) for a Global Campaign for Education. The singer was determined to ask the United States Congress to donate money for the cause she has been supporting for a long time. At the press conference on Capitol Hill Shakira said that the advocacy group is “pressing world leaders to provide funding for primary education for 72 million young children who now miss out on schooling as a result of poverty.” She followed her speech saying, “In the developing world, where I come from, sometimes education is considered a luxury, a privilege, and not a human right, and this always bothered me. So this is personal to me."

haha cool

ugl....bila je u washingtonu 22 travnja zbog novčanih sredstava za edukaciju djece.Pitala je US kongres da joj pomogne donirati novac u te svrhe.
.....sad ne da mis e baš sve prevodit...evo ovo zadnje;

“In the developing world, where I come from, sometimes education is considered a luxury, a privilege, and not a human right, and this always bothered me. So this is personal to me.

U razvitku svijeta, iz kojeg ja dolazim ,ponekad je edukacija smatrana luksuzom,privilegijom i ne čovjekovim pravom,i to me oduvijek zabrinjavalo.Stoga je ovo meni osobno. ojoo
prelipo je rekla!!!!!!!!!!!
[Vrh] Go down
Shakira 4ever
Naaajveći Fan
Naaajveći Fan
Shakira 4ever

Female Broj postova : 496
Favourite album : Love them all
Registration date : 13.04.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimeuto tra 29, 2008 12:04 pm

So don't bother je napisao/la:
Kammy Shakirita je napisao/la:

haha cool

ugl....bila je u washingtonu 22 travnja zbog novčanih sredstava za edukaciju djece.Pitala je US kongres da joj pomogne donirati novac u te svrhe.
.....sad ne da mis e baš sve prevodit...evo ovo zadnje;

“In the developing world, where I come from, sometimes education is considered a luxury, a privilege, and not a human right, and this always bothered me. So this is personal to me.

U razvitku svijeta, iz kojeg ja dolazim ,ponekad je edukacija smatrana luksuzom,privilegijom i ne čovjekovim pravom,i to me oduvijek zabrinjavalo.Stoga je ovo meni osobno. ojoo
prelipo je rekla!!!!!!!!!!!

ma dobro si i to prevela... :1: ...predobro!
[Vrh] Go down
Pure_Shakii_fan
Admin
Admin
Pure_Shakii_fan

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimeuto tra 29, 2008 7:06 pm

super Nike... je predivno je... ma sva je predivnaa... kiss6 nice
[Vrh] Go down
*~Teica~*
Admin
Admin
*~Teica~*

Broj postova : 34
Registration date : 16.04.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimesri svi 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Lijepo je ona to rekla. Ma ona je najbolja. Mislim da je ona jedina zvijezda koja je donirala svoje stvari djeci. ojoo :9:
[Vrh] Go down
Pure_Shakii_fan
Admin
Admin
Pure_Shakii_fan

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimesri svi 07, 2008 5:31 pm

mmm...mislim da sam pročitala da će i Britney isto za djecu neš s odječom...
[Vrh] Go down
*~Teica~*
Admin
Admin
*~Teica~*

Broj postova : 34
Registration date : 16.04.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitimesri svi 07, 2008 6:32 pm

ah.. ma neka.. glavno da siromašna djeca imaju šta jesti i piti i obući :6:
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25   Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25 Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Shakira raises her voice for world education - 2008-04-25
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.